China's Provincial Departments of Finance will further restrict the purchase of imported medical equipment
The Provincial Department of Finance of the Tibet Autonomous Region recently issued a notice, which stressed that government procurement should be made from domestic goods, projects and services, and detailed the approval of imported products in the province, including medical institutions purchasing imported medical equipment.
To be specific, the purchaser must meet the following two categories of circumstances, and before purchasing activities approved by the financial department, to purchase imported products.
1. To be specific, the purchaser must meet the following two categories of circumstances, and before purchasing activities approved by the financial department, to purchase imported products.
2. Laws and regulations otherwise stipulate that imported products really need to be purchased.
Not only the Tibet Autonomous Region, but also many other provinces have made clear provisions on "several circumstances under which import products are allowed to be purchased", such as "purchased for use outside China"; "there are similar domestic products in China but cannot meet demand".
More directly, Hangzhou City Bureau of Finance clearly put forward the target of reducing the total purchase of imported products. The total amount of imported products purchased by the government, except for meeting special needs, has declined by more than 10 percent annually in the three years from 2021, the bureau said.
In addition to the implementation of the above policies, the audit standards for the purchase of imported medical equipment are also stricter.
According to a circular jointly issued by the Shenzhen Municipal Finance Bureau and the National Development and Reform Commission, the purchaser must fill in the application form before purchasing imported products, and must explain in detail the necessity and irreplaceability of imported products and the substantive impact of purchasing similar domestic products on the work.
- Cardiac Troponin I (cTnI)
- Myoglobin (Myo)
- Creatine Kinase-MB (CKMB)
Heart-type Fatty Acid Binding Protein (H-FABP)
- N-terminal Pro B Type Natriuretic Peptide (NT-proBNP)
Proprotein Convertase Subtilisin/Kexin Type 9 (PCSK9)
Cardiac Troponin T (cTnT)
Pepsinogens I (PGI)
Human Epididymis 4 (HE4)
- Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma (SCC)
- Neuron-Specific Enolase (NSE)
- Cytokeratin 19 Fragment (CYFRA21-1)
- Human Progastrin-releasing Peptide (ProGRP Tumor Marker)
- Protein Induced by Vitamin K Absence or Antagonist-II (PIVKA II Tumor Marker)
- Inflammatory Marker
- Influenza (Flu)
- Estradiol (E2)
Anti-human Mullerian Hormone (AMH)
Placental Growth Factor (PLGF)
- Soluble Fms-like Tyrosine Kinase-1 (sFlt-1)
Follicle Stimulating Hormone(FSH)
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (Total HCG β)
- Progesterone (Prog)
- Thyroid Function
- Glucose Metabolism
- Bone Marker
Heterophilic Blocking Reagent
- Animal Diagnostics