A reliable contract developer of immunoassay
Both off-the-shelf products and development service are available from Sekbio, and our product lines inlcude:
1) CLIA-Chemiluminescence immunoassay and ELISA
2) TRFIA- Time-resolved fluorescent lateral flow immunoassay
3) LFA- Colloidal gold/latex based lateral flow immunoassay
4) IVD antibodies
More than 100 immunoassay items have been developed by our R&D team, and more items will come out each year.
SEKBIO Incorporated is a prestigious biotech developer and manufacturer, based in Shenzhen-the thriving innovation hub of China. Sekbio brings together numerous talented biotech professionals, transforming innovation into reality
Our state-of-the-art facility spans an impressive 2000 square meters and adheres to the highest GMP compliance standards, guaranteeing exceptional quality in every aspect of our operations.
To further exemplify our commitment to excellence, we have implemented comprehensive ISO13485 quality systems through out our producction procedure. These rigorous quality control measures ensure that our products consistently meet the hgih-level industry standards, providing you with confidence and peace of mind.
Moreover, our in-house production of antibodies sets us apart, enabling us to maintain stringent quality control and deliver superior reagents. The established phage display technology platform is able to speed up the antibody development, and dozens of projects have been completed based on this platform.
Since its establishment, SEKBIO has established long-term and stable partnerships with IVD customers from numerous countries in Europe, North America, Asia, and beyond. we are committed to providing excellent customer service and high-quality products. We understand the importance of time and quality in biological research and applications, and therefore we guarantee to deliver satisfactory results with the fastest speed and optimal quality.
Name: Jack Sun ,
SDA Bocconi MBA
With over 20 years of deep involvement in the IVD industry, the company's founder has excelled in various aspects, including immunoreagent development, strategic investments in cutting-edge IVD fields, and independent entrepreneurship to provide immunoreagent solutions. With a persistent passion for IVD products, the company strives to deliver top-quality immunoreagents. Apart from work, the founder is passionate about running and looks forward to a brighter future in the IVD industry, alongside like-minded friends.
Name: Wei Shigong
Title: Vice president
Graduated from Xiamen University, formerly served as the Director of Research and Development in a listed company.
Proficient in immunochromatography, enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), and chemiluminescence immunoassay, among other fields of immunodiagnosis.
Possesses extensive experience in product development, registration, production, and quality control.
Led the development of over 40 products, with more than 20 products obtaining China's Class II or III registration certificates or CE IVDD List A registration and being launched for sale.
Name: Arno Chen
Title: Research Director
Postgraduate: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Engaged in the research and development of chemiluminescent reagents for 5 years, as the project leader and led the team to develop and transfer more than 10 projects to the market.Adhering to the original intention of making more accurate diagnostic reagents, we will continue to cultivate in the field of in vitro diagnostic reagents.
R&D Partner: Wang Xusheng
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Sun Yat-sen University (Shenzhen)
2010-2015: PhD in Cell Biology, Tsinghua University
2017-Present: Associate Professor and PhD Supervisor at the School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Sun Yat-sen University (Shenzhen)
Regulatory mechanisms of stem cell differentiation in vitro and in vivo, in vitro cloning of small organs (hair follicles) based on stem cells.
1. Wang X, Chen H, Zeng X, Guo W, Jin Y, et al. (2018) Efficient Lung Cancer-Targeted Drug Delivery Via a Nanoparticle/MSC System. Acta Pharmaceutica Sinica B.
2. Wang X, Dong S, Wu Y (2018) Isolation and Cultivation of Epidermal (Stem) Cells. Methods Mol Biol.
3. Wang, X., H. Chen, R. Tian, Y. Zhang, M.S. Drutskaya, C. Wang, J. Ge, Z. Fan, D. Kong, X. Wang, et al., Macrophages induce AKT/beta-catenin-dependent Lgr5+ stem cell activation and hair follicle regeneration through TNF. Nature Communications, 2017. 8: p. 14091.
4. Wang, X., J. Ge, E.E. Tredget, and Y. Wu, The mouse excisional wound splinting model, including applications for stem cell transplantation. Nature Protocol, 2013. 8(2): p. 302-9.
5. Wang, X., E.E. Tredget, and Y. Wu, Dynamic signals for hair follicle development and regeneration. Stem Cells Dev, 2012. 21(1): p. 7-18.
Sekbio IVD Raw Materials Certificate
- Cardiac Troponin I (cTnI)
- Myoglobin (Myo)
- Creatine Kinase-MB (CKMB)
Heart-type Fatty Acid Binding Protein (H-FABP)
- N-terminal Pro B Type Natriuretic Peptide (NT-proBNP)
Proprotein Convertase Subtilisin/Kexin Type 9 (PCSK9)
Cardiac Troponin T (cTnT)
Pepsinogens I (PGI)
Human Epididymis 4 (HE4)
- Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma (SCC)
- Neuron-Specific Enolase (NSE)
- Cytokeratin 19 Fragment (CYFRA21-1)
- Human Progastrin-releasing Peptide (ProGRP Tumor Marker)
- Protein Induced by Vitamin K Absence or Antagonist-II (PIVKA II Tumor Marker)
- Inflammatory Marker
- Influenza (Flu)
- Estradiol (E2)
Anti-human Mullerian Hormone (AMH)
Placental Growth Factor (PLGF)
- Soluble Fms-like Tyrosine Kinase-1 (sFlt-1)
Follicle Stimulating Hormone(FSH)
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (Total HCG β)
- Progesterone (Prog)
- Thyroid Function
- Glucose Metabolism
- Bone Marker
Heterophilic Blocking Reagent
- Animal Diagnostics